If you are new to the NYSCA Online Clinics, you will need to complete the Introduction to Coaching Youth Sports section PLUS a sport specific clinic.
To complete the training:
- Go to www.nays.org/nyscaonlineclinics
- Click on JOIN NOW – Red navigation button at the top of page
- Select New to the NYSCA
- Enter the required information on the Sign Up Page
(Payment Page – $25 Initial Level)
- Select a sport
- Select ODELL RECREATION as the Chapter Name – Submit
- You will receive a confirmation email once your registration information has been processed.
- On the Member Login page enter your email address and password – Submit
- On the Main Sports Menu page select Required Introduction to Coaching Youth Sports
- Review each section of the Introduction to Coaching Youth Sports Clinic
- Complete 15 question exam
- Read and acknowledge Code of Ethics Pledge
- On the Main Sports Menu page select sport previously purchased
- Complete each section of the sport specific portion of the clinic
- Complete 10 question exam
- Print temporary membership card – Text on page indicates you have option to print a temporary membership card.
- Return to Main Sports Menu page to receive your membership identification number. You will receive your membership card within 7-10 days.